Okay....this blogging thing is a constant learning process. I put a bunch of Izzy's birthday pictures to music on a slide show today. (That only took a couple of hours to figure out!) I've just spent the last hour trying to figure out how to upload it from the website. I've done it from a file on my computer before but not one on another website....anyway, I am about to rip my hair out and my neck hurts from being hunched over my computer! So I hope this works! I wanted this to show after my other blog post but I don't know if you can re-arrange your posts....if anyone knows how to do that, let me know! :D
Monday, September 1, 2008
Izzy's Birthday Slideshow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Carolyn...you are getting all blog fancy on us! It looks fabulous.
I just love the pics with her face planted into the cake - my kind of gal! So cute and what a good job Mom on the slideshow :o)
Carolyn, I could never top that one.. you are now a professional blogger. (Did you make the cake too?) Izzy is so cute, and such a fun age!!
Happy Birthday Baby Izzy!! I love the chocolate face. So, so cute!!
Hey, we were just wondering how you guys are doing after a little rough weather down there. Hope all is well. We may be down your way in June 09. Will keep you updated.
Post a Comment