

We celebrated Izzy's birthday over the weekend....it was just us and we had so much fun watching Izzy! I wanted her to have her own personal size cake so I went to this little cake decorating shop and bought two 5 inch rounds and made a little cake. She absolutely loved it!! We finally had to take it away because she just kept eating it! We had to unplug her nostrils a couple of times because chocolate frosting was getting pushed up her nose! Too funny! We let her have some fun with the cake and then Johnny took her in and bathed her while I cleaned up the high chair and floor and then we started part 2 of opening presents! She was so cute....she had fun!


1 comment:
Izzy is so cute. I love the cake and I love she is a chocolate girl!!!!
Post a Comment