Saturday, July 12, 2008

A day at Bear Lake!



I know! I know! I'm blogging all at once.....take it or leave it! It's a good thing I have my good friend Melanie to bug me about updating my blog or I would probably do it all at once at the end of the year!! I am really good at cramming all at once! Anyway! We spent one day this week up at Bear Lake. The kids and I met my good friend, Lori Busche, and her children up there. They go camping up there several times during the summer and have the whole routine down. They don't have a boat but she has a really nice jet ski that can pull a tube and also a knee board. We had a lot of fun! The kids had so much fun playing on the beach. We finished the day up eating burgers and Bear Lake Raspberry shakes! YUM!


2 comments:

Melanie Rossi said...

Love Izzy's big sun hat and the boys mermaid legs!

Chapman Family said...

Hey, are you guys back from UT yet? It was so fun to see you!! I love the blog by the way. So, cute!!