Saturday, July 12, 2008

4th of July!



Here are some more pictures from the 4th. Like I said, we had a great time in Oakley and the weather was awesome! The kids loved it! The other girls in the pictures are my sisters youngest 2 girls, Jamie and Emma. The picture on the bottom left is a good picture of the Kamas Valley in the background. Contrary to what some of you may have heard....I am coming home at some point! Johnny is flying back out to drive us home Aug. 1st. I am starting to miss home (and my friends!) but you can't beat this awesome weather in Utah. It's much more favorable than Houston weather! Sorry, but I will NEVER get used to or like the Houston summers!

1 comment:

Melanie Rossi said...

I'll never get over how much izzy looks like Bowen. I LOVE her 4th of July bow and cute outfit! And those pics of her with the dog are so funny! That's cute about Lucy slowly crawling up to her!