Sunday, June 15, 2008

Izzy's Boyfriend




I had no idea I would have to start warning Izzy about the boys so soon!! Ha! Ha! I just love these pictures.....babies are so cute when they see someone else their size! This is Izzy trying to kiss Connor. He is Melanie's nephew. We all went swimming Memorial weekend over at Melanie's parents house. The kids had a blast and the parents had fun visiting and swimming. This was Izzy's first time swimming. She LOVES the water!

4 comments:

Brett and Leah said...

Look at her curly hair! So cute! I bet your kids had fun swimming on Memorial weekend. We miss you guys!

Melanie Rossi said...

I love those pictures! You'll have to invite Dawnette so she can see them!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Izzy is so cute. Love that little girl!

Danielle said...

She's a looker! You will have to keep your eye on her.