Brennan sent more pictures in his email this week!!! Mom's live for the pictures and emails each week...it's been a few months since he sent any so I was getting a little irritated. He sent about 20 so that should keep me happy for a day or two! Loved the picture of the goat so I had to share it with all of you. The center picture looks like he has been doing a little service weed eating for someone but took a little break to pose with one of his little friends! He said that he celebrated his birthday with some members who had a daughter having a birthday as well. The next pic is I don't have a clue where! and the last one looks like some nerdy guys all in green ties! CUTE guys!

Top left- he is standing in front a a map of Argentina...I'm not sure where it was taken. He always talks about the little kids down there & how much he loves them. They are all giving the thumbs up sign...not sure why...I'll have to ask Brennan. The next picture is from a recent P-day excursion that took them all day. It's in a place called Cafayate. He said the rocks & mountains are beautiful and it reminded him of Southern Utah. The bottom picture is a place called La Garganta del Diablo or Devils throat, in english.

No comments:
Post a Comment