Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Baby Isabelle

This is a video of Izzy that Abby took last night. We had just gotten home and I set her on the floor for a minute...Bowen was sitting in front of her just talking and entertaining her for a minute and all of sudden she started laughing. I turned to see what she was laughing at and Bowen had a couple of small plastic balls from one of her toys and he was simply tossing them into the air in front of her. She started cracking up! This went on for several minutes. This age is so fun....I just love it!

5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

She is so darn cute! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!

Billie said...

TOO CUTE!! Love her head-band!!!!

Melanie Rossi said...

It came up for me this time! That was awesome!

Brett and Leah said...

It was good to see you guys these last couple days! We finally got to watch Izzy's video... she is so cute!

Melanie Rossi said...

You're doing so good w/ your blog! Now the student becomes the teacher.